CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Weekend and Monday

I had a great weekend this past weekend.  We went to Christian's family reunion on Saturday afternoon and had food and Christian played Horseshoes and Cornhole.  After we left there we went to my brother's girlfriend's graduation party.  We got to go swimming and Ashlynn was such a daredevil in the water lol.  She was jumping in where she couldn't touch and not letting anyone near her when she did lol.  Gave me a heart attack the first few times she did it.  On Sunday we rearranged the living room and I went through all the boxes of Ashlynn's baby clothes to give away some.  I am still cleaning up the living room but it will be done later today.

Yesterday was Monday and it was Ashlynn's first day back at Preschool.  She loves going to school.  I am so glad she does.  She played outside till the bus got here.  Of course it was late but I expected that.  What I did not expect was that when they did stop for them to tell me they did not actually have Ashlynn on the list.  Good thing Sharon was the aide and knew Ashlynn was suppose to ride again this year.  Ashlynn had a blast at school yesterday.  She got home and told us all about it.  Then last night we had soccer practice.  She did do a little better with practice.  She was out on the field for awhile.  She did get frustrated and came off the field too though...still working on her staying on the field for as long as she is suppose to.  I had a talk with her last night and she feels like she isn't getting enough attention from Daddy while they are practicing (Daddy is the coach).  So I talked to him and hopefully he will try a little harder with her at practice on Thursday.  Although on Thursday I know she is going to be worn out before practice.  She will get off the bus at 4:13 and then we will have to hurry and change clothes and head to gymnastics and then as soon as gymnastics is over we have to go straight to soccer. 

Countdown as of today is 59 days till Colten will be here.  I can not wait to meet this little guy.  I went to the Chiropractor yesterday and told him about the pain I was having really low on my back and he adjusted it and I did sleep better last night.  I still didn't sleep great but it was better than I have been lately.

0 comments: