CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

30 Weeks Pregnant

So today I am now 30 weeks.  I can not wait to meet this little guy.  I have 9 more weeks till he will be here unless I go into labor before them.  I have a doctor's appointment next week and an ultrasound set for the following week.  My baby shower is being held on Sept. 11th.  Can't wait.  Now my only problem is would be I am exhausted.  I am getting no sleep at night because I can't get comfortable.  I literally don't fall asleep till about 4-5am.  Which means I am getting about between 2-4 hours of sleep a night.  I can not wait till Monday when Ashlynn goes back to school because I will be able to take a nap while she is gone.  She will be at school for about 4 hours.  She cannot wait till school starts.  We went to Open House last night and she didn't want to leave lol.  I am so glad it is Friday and that means the weekend is here and Christian will be home for the next 2 days.  I will definitely be taking a nap one or both days.  We do have a family reunion to go to on Saturday and possibly a graduation party for my brother's girlfriend.  So it is sort of a busy weekend but I think I can get some time in there to nap lol.

Happy Weekend!!!

0 comments: