CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Our life

So I thought I would give this blogging a try.  I have never really done it before but it is always good to try something new :)  I married my high school sweetheart Christian.  We have been married 11 years this year and we have a 5 year old little girl, Ashlynn.  We are expecting a little boy at the end of October.  I have the c-section scheduled for Oct. 29th.  I can't wait.  I am so excited we are having a boy this time.  His name will be Colten.  Colten will be the first boy on Christian's side of the family.  Everything with this pregnancy has been pretty good.  I was on bedrest with Ashlynn so not having those problems yet has been a blessing.  Ashlynn is going into her 3rd year of preschool this year.  She can not wait till school starts.  One more week.  She loves school and I am so glad she does.  She is getting more independent by the day and it is a great help for her to do those things on her own :)  She is playing soccer this fall and Daddy is her coach.  Not sure how well that is going to go but we will see.  I'm not sure if she likes it or not.  She says she does but during practice she gets upset and will quit playing and it is like pulling teeth to get her to go back onto the field.  Her first game is on Sept. 11th which is also the day we will be having a Baby Shower for Colten :)

So far that is all that is going on in our lives at the moment.

0 comments: